Friday, November 18, 2011

Imran Khan

I have spent the last month explaining to everyone that I am going to marry Imran Khan. This backfired a bit last week. My driver misunderstood and decided to facilitate a meeting. He said he could take me to Imran's house - I imagined having my photo taken outside the gates of his house and then running back to the car and being chased by his security guards. However Imran does not close the gates of his Lahore house and has no real security here. So my driver drove up the driveway all the way to the house and got out to speak to the staff. I was told that Imran was away but I could come back to see him the following day and then I was invited in to meet his family! I made my mumbled incoherent excuses and left quickly and gracelessly. (May pop back another day though, especially if I feel like a cup of tea)

No comments:

Post a Comment